[rohrpost] i-a-m news / july 2010

contact at stefanriebel.de contact at stefanriebel.de
Sam Jul 24 18:29:38 CEST 2010

das INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE informiert:

  - - -

*da2010 {call}
**FF {call}
***the tiniest artspace ever {call}

  - - -

*da2010 = direct action performance days 2010

call for participation ... everybody working with direct or extended
performance are welcome to join ...
info and registration at http://da2010.i-a-m.tk/

3. - 5. September at Institut für Alles Mögliche (schererstraße 11,
13347 berlin)

  - - -

**FF = Friends and Followers of the Institute

call for help ... everybody please get supportive and participate in
the I-A-M christmas-friends-show ...
info and description at http://www.i-a-m.tk/extra.html

everybody please support I-A-M with 30 € per year ... therefore you
will get:
- an honorable certificate stating that you are a friend and follower
of the institute
- rights to participate in the I-A-M christmas-friends-show, a one
week show in december where everyone who is "f&f"can show whatever
they want

with your help we will play lotto and keep up our work ... thanks to
all of you in advance!

  - - -

***the tiniest artspace ever = a mobile image collection that is
presented randomly

call for participation ... everybody can join and turn in one or two
images in 300 x 300 px ... no limitations ...
see the collection so far on the big red dot at http://www.i-a-m.tk/extra.html

  - - -

please spread our news ... we would like it!
all the best! your I-A-M!

www.i-a-m.tk