[rohrpost] Medifacades Festival Skype Conference - Today online or at the Collegium Hungaricum Berlin

Mirjam Struppek struppek at interactionfield.de
Mit Sep 8 11:57:13 CEST 2010

Dear Friends and colleagues,

Join us this evening for the second day of our Skype Conference of the Media
Facades Festival Europe. We will present worldwide initiatives that
successfully present social and cultural content on digital large urban
screen displays. We will invite them to join our virtual panel to talk to us
via skype about their experiences of curating Urban Screens and the
financial models making their Urban Screen sites a successful place for
broadcasting cultural content.

MEDIA FACADES FESTIVAL EUROPE 2010
Skype enabled Conference
7th / 8th September 2010 - 8:30pm central European Time!!!

LOCATION:
Onlinestream at http://www.mediafacades.eu/videoplayer
Livestudio at Collegium Hungaricum Berlin (CHB)
Dorotheenstraße 12 - 10117 Berlin
(screening inside or outside according to the weather)

TIMESCHEDULE

WEDNESDAY 08.09.2010 / 8:30-10:00pm (Central European Time)

8:35 ­ 8:55pm    Anne Bray - Freewaves Los Angeles, USA
8:55 ­ 9:15pm    Nina Colosi - Streaming Museum, New York
9:15 ­ 9:35pm    Sylvia Kouvali - Yama Screen Istanbul, Turkey
9:35 ­ 9:55pm    Neil Seiling - Big Screen Project, New York

SHOWCASE VIDEO SCREENINGS from 10:00pm-0:00am

http://www.mediafacades.eu/program/conference

Hope to see you online or at the CHB!
Best regards,
Mirjam Struppek