[rohrpost] *¨°¨* Call for entries : We want you for DL 2012 *¨°¨*

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Mon Dez 5 16:27:20 CET 2011

The 8th Berlin International Directors Lounge: Call for entries 2012

We invite all video artists and filmmakers to
submit their works for next year's Berlin
International Directors Lounge.

<http://directorslounge.tumblr.com/tagged/DL2012/chrono>The
8th Berlin International Directors Lounge, the
annual festival for contemporary media and film
alongside
the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival, will
take place from 9 -19th of February, 2012 at the
<http://www.naherholung-sternchen.de/>Naherholung
Sternchen in Berlin-Mitte.
Again we will screen a huge selection of films
from all parts of the world and of any genre
(video art, experimental video, animation, short
movie, etc.), covering a wide range of artistic
positions in the new media.
Details will be
<http://directorslounge.tumblr.com/tagged/DL2012/chrono>revealed
over time on our website, stay tuned for a fine
collection of cinematic tidbits.

Now it´s your turn to
<http://directorslounge.net/submit.html>submit
your film for The 8th Berlin International
Directors Lounge. We welcome single works,
compilations, concepts, lectures, any kind of
input.

Deadline: 20th of December 2011

Team Directors Lounge

<http://www.directorslounge.net>www.directorslounge.net

feel free to spread the news

<http://www.directorslounge.net/>www.directorslounge.net

<http://www.facebook.com/DirectorsLounge>hug us on facebook

<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=178641250674>or join the fb group

<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108435611895704759821/108435611895704759821>DL
plus on g+

ALSO COMING UP:
Open Call for Urban Research on Film!
http://www.richfilm.de/DL2012/framesCall.html
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse: 		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)