[rohrpost] Manifest.AR: AR Art Manifesto & Venice Biennial AR Intervention

Tamiko Thiel tamiko at alum.mit.edu
Fre Jan 28 17:26:42 CET 2011

Lieber Freunde,

als Mitgründerin der CyberkünstlerInnen-Gruppe Manifest.AR, ich freue
mich sehr das "AR Art Manifesto" und unsere AR-Intervention - als
ungeladene Gäste - bei der Venedig Biennale bekanntmachen zu dürfen!

Grüße aus dem Cyberspace,

Tamiko Thiel
www.mission-base.com/tamiko/

Augmented Reality (AR)
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erweiterte_Realit%C3%A4t

The AR Art Manifesto
"In the 21st Century, Screens are no longer Borders. Cameras are no
longer Memories. With AR (Augmented Reality) the Virtual augments and
enhances the Real, setting the Material World in a dialogue with Space
and Time."

For the full text of the AR Art Manifesto, please see:
Web: www.manifestar.info/
pdf: www.manifestar.info/The%20AR%20Art%20Manifesto.pdf

Cyberpunk-Autor Bruce Sterling hat es schon auch auf seinen Blog bei
WIRED Magazine geposted: http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyond/

The Venice Biennial AR Intervention
As “one of the world’s most important forums for the dissemination and
‘ILLUMInation’ about the current developments in international art” the
54th Venice Biennial could not justify its reputation without an
uninvited Augmented Reality infiltration.

Therefore the cyberartist group Manifest.AR wishes to inform the public,
the President and the Curator of the Venice Biennial that we are
extending the Giardini with an extra pavilion using Augmented Reality
(AR) architecture, in which we will show a selection of AR artworks from
renowned artists working in this contemporary medium and new spatial realm.

Web: www.sndrv.nl/venicebiennial/
pdf: www.sndrv.nl/venicebiennial/Venice_Biennial_AR_intervention.pdf