[rohrpost] I-A-M *10 / *g>r—4 / residency opportunity

contact at stefanriebel.de contact at stefanriebel.de
Son Jun 5 15:15:16 CEST 2011

das INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE informiert:

 - - -

**g>r—4 {book presentation}
**I-A-M * Residency {institutional living}

 - - -

*g>r—4

gedanken zur revolution / part 04
exhibition processes and conceptual communication - part04 especially in book format - the publication will be presented

presentation: tuesday, june 7th 2011 / 7 pm
@: i-a-m, schererstr.11, 13347 berlin
*g>r: http://g-z-r.net
publication by: eot-press ... http://eot-press.org

 - - -

I-A-M * Residency

the institut für alles mögliche opens a residence opportunity ... from july 1st onwards the i-a-m will be available for short time residencies in berlin, germany ...

details: http://residency.i-a-m.tk
website: www.i-a-m.tk

 - - -

... everybody welcome!

 - - -

please spread our news ... we would like it!
all the best! your I-A-M!

www.i-a-m.tk