[rohrpost] reminder : "Networks out of Hands?" @ reSource002 : 24.8., 16:30 @ Bethanien

oliver lerone schultz vision at assemblies.cc
Don Aug 23 14:20:17 CEST 2012

tomorrow at the reSource002 the Post-Media Lab is particularly contributing the panel

__ Networks out of Hands? __
16:30 - 18:30 @ Kunstraum Bethanien [http://goo.gl/maps/pSccb]

since we have a formidable panel and constellation of actors, we would like to send this particular reminder to join in at Bethanien tomorrow – esp. for everybody interested in collective, critical and neccessary "patches" of the Internet: