[rohrpost] CALL FOR ENTRIES - The 9th Berlin International Directors Lounge [DL9]

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Mon Dez 10 01:27:40 CET 2012

CALL FOR ENTRIES - The 9th Berlin International Directors Lounge [DL9]

We invite all video artists and filmmakers to submit their works for
next year's BERLIN INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORS LOUNGE [DL9]. THE 9th
BERLIN INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORS LOUNGE, the annual festival for
contemporary media and film alongside the 63nd Berlinale, will take
place from 7 -17th of February, 2013 at the Naherholung Sternchen in
Berlin.

Again we will be screening a broad selection of films from all parts
of the world and of any genre (video art, experimental video,
animation, short movie ...), covering a wide range of artistic
positions in the new media. Details will be revealed over time on our
website. Stay tuned for a fine collection of cinematic tidbits.

Now it´s your turn to submit your film for The 9th Berlin
International Directors Lounge. We welcome single works,
compilations, concepts, lectures, any kind of input.

SUBMIT NOW:
http://directorslounge.tumblr.com/submitting

Deadline: 15th of December 2012

Feel free to spread the news! :)

Team Directors Lounge
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.directorslounge.net&h=4AQHjciETAQHj8rhAmTmMqZnq5kODGwR8A1AD3j7p31xrhA&s=1

Festival Venue 7-17 February:
Naherholung Sternchen
Berolinastraße 7
10178 Berlin / Mitte
U5- Schillingstraße

Postal Address:
Directors Lounge c/o Werner
Petersburger Platz 2
10249 Berlin
phone: +49-30-42780569
email: film at directorslounge.net

--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse:  		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)