[rohrpost] 27 Jan: Goethe-Institut Second Life "Perceptive Dislocations" performative event

Tamiko Thiel tamiko at alum.mit.edu
Fre Jan 20 19:44:56 CET 2012

Hi,

With apologies to my personal friends whom I'm already spammed last week:

I'm delighted to announce our next Goethe-Institut Second Life Artist in
Residence performance!

If you would like a reminder just before the performance, please send me
an email as I will only send out direct reminders.

If you're not into spending time in Second Life but are curious what we
are doing, please check out the documentation of our previous
performance "Dislocative Sculpture," which is now online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JoQsVTuYOE

take care, Tamiko

"Perceptive Dislocations"
A performative event in Goethe Institut/Second Life
By Tamiko Thiel and the United|Dislokations|Kartell