[rohrpost] Sound Map Hailuoto - field recording based App for iPad (only, sorry)

Antye Greie-Ripatti agf at poemproducer.com
Mon Dez 16 11:06:33 CET 2013

Hai Art launches its first sound app or …?…  mobile sound sculpture.

The app was made with the local elementary school in Hailuoto, Finland,
the artist-in-residence Juan Duarte Regino and a local team.

If you have access to an iPad, please download for free and please review it :)
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=767335145&mt=8

We hope you can hear what we hear where you are.

For sound artists all over the world, send us a mix back from your town :)
Hoping for a  Hailuoto - Berlin mash up etc!

We will be delighted!
Documentations below!

thanks
Antye

SOUND MAP APP - HAILUOTO - with Juan Duarte Regino
http://www.haiart.net/read.php?id=6731848
http://www.haiart.net/read.php?id=3482114

Making of: https://vimeo.com/79195103
Interview with artist: https://vimeo.com/81696365