[rohrpost] E

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Mit Nov 6 00:57:58 CET 2013

 E x h i b i t i o n
 E x p l o r i n g   I s t a n b u l
 P h o t o g r a p h y
 1 0- 3 0   N o v e m b e r   2 0 1 3
 o p e n   d a i l y   1 0 : 0 0   -  1 6 : 0 0 ,

 O p e n i n g   R e c e p t i o n
 S a t   9   N o v   2 0 1 3 ,   1 8 : 0 0
at "Baris Manço Kültür Merkezi" in Kadiköy - Istanbul,
Caferaga Mahallesi, Moda Caddesi, Nail Bey Sokak

Photography
Valie Djordjevic | Ulrike Eckel | Klaus W. Eisenlohr | Ute Maria Glaß
| Hatice Görk | Anne Hingst | Astrid Kaminsky | Levent Karaoglu |
Susanne Kempf | Roswitha Majchrzak | Karin Rennenberg | Frank Seeger
| Annette Walde | Kamuran Yenel | Rike Zillmer
Leitung | Tutor: Klaus W. Eisenlohr

Together as a project class on critical city
photography under the title of "Exploring Urban
Space Kadiköy/Istanbul", 15 photographers from
Berlin and Istanbul went on a visual research
about urban development in Istanbul mostly
focusing on the district of Kadiköy. When the
social and political protests around Gezi-Park
widened shortly after the visit in Istanbul, the
photographs seemed to gain almost prophetical
qualities. Many pictures reflect a social
anxiety, and symbolic qualities emerge from the
photographs. When sentient perceptions and
trained eyes find their expression in relations
to contemporary times and events, they turn into
the rare moments of bliss in creative production.

The first presentation of the exhibition in
Berlin took place during the most beautiful
summer time in 2013 at "projektraum alte
feuerwache" a district-owned gallery of
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. The exhibition was very
well received in context with events happening in
Istanbul. This raised our motivation to present
the exhibition again in our twin city district of
Kadiköy/ Istanbul. It will be shown in the
district's cultural center Baris Manço. The
photographers together with their instructor
Klaus W. Eisenlohr are anxious to receive the

 C o n t a c t s :

 V o l k s h o c h s c h u l e
 F r i e d r i c h s h a i n - K r e u z b e r g
 P e t e r   H e l d ,   K l a u s   W .   E i s e n l o h r
 W a s s e r t o r s t r .   4 ,   1 0 9 6 9 ,   T e l :   0 3 0
 2 2 1 9 5 5 1 9
 h t t p : / / fotokurs . info /

 S t äd t e p a r t n e r s c h a f t s v e r e i n   K a d i k öy   e .   V .
 C h r i s t i a n e   Z i e g e r ,   Ö z c a n   A y a n o g l u ,
 Y o r c k s t r .   8 4 - a ,   1 0 9 6 5   B e r l i n ,   T e l .
 0 3 0 - 7 8 5 6 2 7 9
 h t t p : / / w w w . k a d i k o e y - b e r l i n . d e /

 E x p l o r i n g   I s t a n b u l
 e x p l o r i n g i s t a n b u l @ g m a i l . c o m

 L i n k s :
 h t t p : / / i s t a n b u l a u s s t e l l u n g . w o r d p r e s s . c o m /
 h t t p s : / / c e e k r i t . w o r d p r e s s . c o m /
 h t t p : / / w w w . r i c h f i l m . d e / c u r r e n t U p l o a d / e x p l o r i n g I s t a n b u l B M . h t m l
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse:  		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)