[rohrpost] CFP "Design for Creativity", Deadline: 15. Februar 2014

Christiane Heibach cheibach at hfg-karlsruhe.de
Mit Feb 5 12:59:03 CET 2014

  *Apologies for Crossposting *
  * REMINDER *

Dear Colleagues,

we are writing to remind you that the 5th STS Italia Conference will
take place at Politecnico di Milano from 12-14 June 2014. Within the
frame of the conference - "A Matter of Design. Making Society through
Science and Technology" - 24 individual conference tracks will be held.
Keynote Speakers include Kjetil Fallan, Sheila Jasanoff, Elisabeth Shove
and Charis Thompson.

Abstract submission for our track on Design for Creativity -
Investigating the mutual relations of "creative" and "ordinary
technical" practices in the design of creative tools (Track 9) is open
till 15 February 2014. Please find the track proposal attached to this
mail. We would be very happy to include your contributions into our panel.

  Should you be interested in submitting a paper please visit

  http://www.stsitalia.org/?p=1434&lang=en

where you will be guided through the submission process. Abstracts
should not exceed 500 words.
Unfortunately, the submission process does not seem to work on all
Firefox Browsers. Should you encounter any difficulties please try
another browser (Google Chrome seems to work, for example). Should you
have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

We are looking forward to receiving your proposals and hope to see you
in Milan in June.

Kindest regards,
Claudia Mareis, Carolin Wagner, Johannes Bruder

  --

Johannes Bruder

Research Associate
Institute for Research in Art and Design
Academy of Art and Design Basel
Steinentorstrasse 30
CH-4051 Basel

Johannes.bruder at hotmail.com