[rohrpost] The Internet is not the Answer Grand Tour

Sven Guckes maillist-rohrpost-ventil at guckes.net
Mit Jan 14 11:32:41 CET 2015

* Geert Lovink <geert at desk.nl> [2015-01-14 10:32]:
> > From: "A.J. Keen" <A.J._Keen at mail.vresp.com>
> > Subject: TIINTA Grand Tour: DC, Berlin, Munich, Brussels
> > Date: 14 January 2015 5:25:12 AM GMT+01:00
> >
> > TIINTA has launched!  Over the next week, I'll be in
> > DC, Berlin, Munich and Brussels talking about TIINTA.
> > On Friday evening, I'm explaining why the Internet
> > is not the answer at the American Academy in Berlin.

  2015-01-19 Mon 17h @ESMT A.J. Keen: "The Internet is not the Answer"
  http://www.americanacademy.de/home/program/upcoming/internet-not-answer
  venue: ESMT European School of Management and Technology http://esmt.org/
  Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin http://osm.org/go/0MbFKoWBh-?way=24247240

mind you: "Sign Ups closed for this Program"

no word whether this panel will be recorded.
but maybe you'll get a better chance
of seeing him in Munich and Brussels.

greetings from berlin
Sven

The Internet ushered in one of the greatest shifts in society since
the Industrial Revolution. In his book The Internet Is Not the Answer,
Andrew Keen describes the Internet as a mirror of our culture and
investigates how it is reconfiguring our world -- often at great cost.

The book will be released in German as Das digitale Debakel in January
2015, and to mark the debut, Keen will be at Berlin’s European School of
Management and Technology to debate his ideas with experts Norbert Riedel
and Sandro Gaycken.  The discussion is moderated by Christoph von Marschall.

see also:
http://www.ajkeen.com/blog/2014/07/31/the-internet-is-not-the-answer
http://www.thestreet.com/video/13009615/amazon-facebook-are-evil-and-the-internet-is-not-the-answer.html
http://fortune.com/2014/12/28/an-internet-to-love-and-hate/