[rohrpost] November in DUESSELDORF, BONN and LONDON

claudia robles post at claudearobles.de
So Okt 30 12:59:35 CET 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

there are three events including world premieres showing my work
worldwide during November in the following cities: Duesseldorf, Bonn and
London. Full details are below. Hope to see you there!

Claudia Robles-Angel

*DUESSELDORF
________________

*My interactive audiovisual installation using bio-data SKIN for 3 video
channels and octophonic sound, will be exhibited at:

*splitter & amalgam  - die digitale duesseldorf**
*
*OPENING
4th November 6 pm**
*
*WELTKUNSTZIMMER*
Das Kunstzentrum der HPZ-Stiftung
Ronsdorfer Straße 77a
D-40233 Düsseldorf

Exhibition  4th - 13th November 2016

*More information:*
http://weltkunstzimmer.de
http://die-digitale.net/weltkunstzimmer/

*________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________

**BONN
______*

World Premiere of my fixed-media audiovisual installation *HINEIN
(inwards)* for 1 video channel and quadrophonic sound.

*Windrosen - Kunst über die Sinne  (Art through the senses)* curated by
Susanne Grube and Claudia Robles-Angel

Exhibition features also works by Andre Bartetzki / Nina Dotti / Mari
Claudia García /  Javier  A. Garavaglia / Thomas Gerwin / Annegret Heinl
/ Hans W. Koch / Jan Steklik / Carola Willbrand / Deva Wolfram.

*Opening concert with 2 performances
Sunday 6th November 5 pm*

  - *MULTISENSORIAL* – eine Konzert-Performance für die Sinne: Javier A.
Garavaglia/Thomas Gerwin/ Claudia Robles-Angel (world Premiere)

  - *STRINGS ATTACHED*: Annegret Heinl/Hans W. Koch/Jan Steklik

*
**kuenstlerforum-bonn*

Hochstadenring 22-24
53119 Bonn

Exhibition  6th - 27th November 2016

*More information:*
http://www.kuenstlerforum-bonn.de/eventleser_kuefo/windrosen-kunst-über-sinne.html

*________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________**________________

**LONDON
_________*

My audiovisual composition *ZHONG* will be presented at
Sound - Image

12 - 13 November 2016

University of Greenwich
Stockwell Street Greenwich