[rohrpost] ACI Surfing with... Wolfgang Spahn (07.02.2020, 7:00 PM)

Gallery Art Claims Impulse info at art-claims-impulse.com
Do Feb 6 12:28:42 CET 2020

*Surfing with... Wolfgang Spahn*

*Friday, 07.02.2020, 7:00 PM*

Art Claims Impulse
Markgrafenstraße 86
10969 Berlin

https://www.facebook.com/events/194758685053863/

Art Claims Impulse invites you to a personal informal evening. Get to
know people from art, philosophy, urbanism and other inspiring fields.
Spend an evening with the invited people, during which you are taken
along on a surfing trip and introduced to aspects of their internet
world. Which trends, ideas or projects caught their attention lately?
What do they find interesting to share with other people?

Come along on a 2h trip, both inspiring and entertaining.

Short Bio: Wolfgang Spahn is an Austrian-German visual artist based in
Berlin. His work includes interactive installations,
miniature-slide-paintings and performances of light & sound. His art
explores the field of analogue and digital media and focusses on both
their contradiction and their correlation. That's why he is also
specialized in re-appropriated and re-purposed electronic technologies.

Spahn is member of faculty at the University of the Arts, Department
Sound Studies and Sonic Arts, Berlin. His artworks and performances are
shown international at museums, biennales, and festivals.

*We show the event also via Live-Streaming on our website (Start 6:45pm):

www.art-claims-impulse.com

<https://www.facebook.com/events/194758685053863/#>