[rohrpost] Saturday, 04.07. from 6-8pm, ACI is Surfing with... Anna Anders

Melanie Zagrean - ACI melanie at art-claims-impulse.com
Fr Jul 3 11:05:48 CEST 2020

Art Claims Impulse invites you to an interactive online event tomorrow,
Saturday, 04.07.2020, from 6pm-8pm

Surfing with... Anna Anders
Livestream Link:
https://art-claims-impulse.com/de/surfing-with-front/aci-livestream

VEILING AND DISAPPEARING

Anna will surf through the World Wide Web and show examples in which
things or people disappear through e.g. camouflage, disguise, masking or
hiding. The examples can be excerpts from movies, works by artists or
amateurs from the fields of documentation, music video, dance, slapstick
or art.

Anna Anders is a video artist and professor at the Berlin University of
the Arts for the teaching field of moving images at the faculty of
design. Since more than thirty years she creates single and multi
channel videos works, objects and photo series.

We have created three channels for you to interact with us, ask
questions and comment while the surfing event is taking place. Normally,
before Covid-19, this was a live event where people sat together watched
and interacted live with the presenter. You can ask your questions on:

Twitter: ART CLAIMS IMPULSE
@ACI_Berlin
Facebook: Art Claims Impulse
Instagram:artclaims
Art Claims Impulse

We are looking forward to enjoying the event with all of you!

The concept of “Surfing with…”
Art Claims Impulse invites you to a personal informal evening. Get to
know people from art, philosophy, urbanism and other inspiring fields.
Spend an evening with the person we invited, during which you are taken
along on a surfing trip and introduced to aspects of their internet
world. Which trends, ideas or projects caught their attention lately?
What do they find interesting to share with other people? Come along on
a 2h trip, both inspiring and entertaining.

Best wishes,
Pierre and Melanie
ACI

--