[spectre] Re: [mir] welcome spectre

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:04:41 +0800

geert lovink wrote:

>=20
> I am proposing a seperate e-mail address for
> announcements.

I won't argue about this, why not 2 different emails.

> I think Spectre should not become like Syndicate.
> Syndicate really had its problematic parts and I
> don't care about Annick's bread and butter so much.

Well, it seems however that I am not the only one interested in the
announcements and thinking they are part of the discussion. +, if ones
doesn't care of the others "bread and butter" (this was a term proposed
by Eric I think), that is a bit problematic. I also said that the
announcements are part of who we are, it is in this respect that I
reused the term "bread and butter",  if you don't care about that, it
also means you don't care about me, which I feel a strange departure for
a new list, not caring about who the others are.

Anyway....
Annick

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern.org
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern.org)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T.Shirt / Achetez un T.Shirt
http://www.zero23.com/leo/leo.htm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la=
 revue
http://www.cdemusic.org/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76