[spectre] there is a spectre haunting ars

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:25:51 +0800

OK With me. About the cafe at the Brucknerhaus, are we speaking upstairs
? not the Stante Pede, right ? The Stande Pede is too small and always
full. Upstairs is a bit noisy but bigger.

Annick

honor wrote:
>=20
> hi ppl.
>=20
> following on from andreas' email,  i have been keeping a tally of peopl=
> who will join us for the informal lunchtime gathering of spectres at ar=
> next week.  the people who have suggested they will be around on tuesda=
y 4
> september at lunchtime are:
> me
> Annick Bureaud
> Lorenzo Taiuti
> Rafael Lozano-Hemmer
> Walter van der Cruijsen
> Sally Jane Norman
>=20
> + hopefully:
> Nina Czegledy
>=20
> is there anyone else?
> i would suggest we meet at 1230, which will give rafael a chance to bre=
athe
> after his presentation in the morning.
>=20
> does this suit everyone?
> does everyone know where the brucknerhaus bistro / cafe is?
>=20
> best
>=20
> honor
>=20

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern.org
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern.org)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T.Shirt / Achetez un T.Shirt
http://www.zero23.com/leo/leo.htm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la=
 revue
http://www.cdemusic.org/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76