[spectre] MULTILOG SKOPJE - BERLIN

daxl-fuelepp info@mediainmotion.de
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:32:20 +0200

November 15th - December 5th 2001

Art Gallery Daut Pasa Amam / National Gallery
Skopje - Republic of Macedonia

[Image]

Works by:

Jovan Balov
Heiko Daxl
Ingeborg Fuelepp
Berhard Garbert
Ismet Ramicevic
Zaneta Vangeli
Birgit Maria Wolf

=93Multilog=94
is a platform for new ways of joint action.
Daut Pasa Amam, the former turkish warm bath from the 15th century,
becomes a laboratory, where thoughts, creative positions and work
expressions relax the energies.

supported by:
Ministery of Culture, Republic of Macedonia
Institut f=FCr Auslandsbeziehungen e.V., Stuttgart, Germany

In the frame of the UNESCO "Year 2001 - Dialog of Cultures"

please find further information:

http://www.culture.in.mk/story.asp?id=3D1190

a catalogue has been printed and a web-site is in preparation (will be
announced seperately).

m e d i a    i n     m o t i o n          berlin/zagreb
Ingeborg Fuelepp       -      Heiko Daxl
if@mediainmotion.de        hd@mediainmotion.de
Visit our Web-Sites

media in motion berlin:
http://www.mediainmotion.de

VideoKunstMultiMedia Berlin:
http://tat.bln.de/vm/

Media-Scape Zagreb:
http://www.arhitekt.hr/casa
G O R T ,   K L A A T U   B A R A D A   N I K T O

  November 15th - December 5th 2001

Art Gallery Daut Pasa Amam / National Gallery
Skopje - Republic of Macedonia

=20

Works by:

Jovan Balov
Heiko Daxl
Ingeborg Fuelepp
Berhard Garbert
Ismet Ramicevic
Zaneta Vangeli
Birgit Maria Wolf
=20

=93Multilog=94
is a platform for new ways of joint action.
Daut Pasa Amam, the former turkish warm bath from the 15th century, becomes
a laboratory, where thoughts, creative positions and work expressions relax
the energies.

supported by:
Ministery of Culture, Republic of Macedonia
Institut f=FCr Auslandsbeziehungen e.V., Stuttgart, Germany

In the frame of the UNESCO "Year 2001 - Dialog of Cultures"

please find further information:

<http://www.culture.in.mk/story.asp?id=3D1190>http://www.culture.in.mk/story=
=2Easp?i
d=3D1190
=20
=20

a catalogue has been printed and a web-site is in preparation (will be
announced seperately).
=20

m e d i a    i n     m o t i o n          berlin/zagreb
Ingeborg Fuelepp       -      Heiko Daxl
if@mediainmotion.de        hd@mediainmotion.de
Visit our Web-Sites

media in motion berlin:
<http://www.mediainmotion.de>http://www.mediainmotion.de

VideoKunstMultiMedia Berlin:
<http://tat.bln.de/vm/>http://tat.bln.de/vm/

Media-Scape Zagreb:
<http://www.arhitekt.hr/casa>http://www.arhitekt.hr/casa
G O R T ,   K L A A T U   B A R A D A   N I K T O