[spectre] What is a Forward-Looking Statement Disclaimer?

geert lovink geert@xs4all.nl
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:53:00 +1000

from www.razorfish.com:

Forward-Looking Statement Disclaimer:

This release contains, in addition to historical information,
forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, Razorfish's
strategies and goals with respect to its structure and service offerings. We
use words like "anticipates", "believes", "plans", "intends", "expects",
"generates", "future" and similar expressions to identify forward-looking
statements. Forward-looking statements are subject by their nature to risks
and uncertainties, and actual results could differ materially from those set
forth in the forward-looking statements. Typical risks and uncertainties
include, but are not limited to, those related to the number and size of
projects completed in a given period, integration of acquisitions,
international and domestic economic conditions including, without
limitation, interest rate and currency exchange rate fluctuations, changes
in competition, our ability to manage growth and international operations
effectively, retention of our professionals and other factors described from
time to time in Razorfish's reports filed with the Securities Exchange
Commission. In addition, we draw your attention to risk factors identified
by Razorfish's 2000 Form 10-K filed with the Securities Exchange Commission
on April 2, 2001 and its quarterly report on Form 10-Q, filed August 14,
2001. Any forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and, as such, speak only as of the
date made. Razorfish is not undertaking to update any information in the
foregoing reports until the effective date of its future reports required by
the securities laws.

Press Contacts:
David LaBar
Razorfish, Inc.