[spectre] columbian virus with the page of FBI secrets runs around

__alejo duque alduque@perseus.unalmed.edu.co
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:58:02 -0500

hi ana +list

i just checked about the virus, no one around has heard about it
here..its obviously an action against the "plan colombia" [U.S + E.U
monetary aid for the "war on drugs" in colombian ground], there are
lots of movements specially in europe that oppose to it..cause it's
more for the war than for social and fair solutions to the drugs
planetary problem [most of the times a party].....

in the other hand, i think is sort of danguerous to have those words
together..[lokombian, virus. etc] even though it looks like a
propaganda game for giving support to anti globalization movements in
the country---IPP---internet paranoic police---->>jammin'
echelon?? >> ;)

thaks for the info. it seems the first open attemp of electronic
civil disobedience via a virus in these country..guerrillas here
haven't been involved at all in campaigning through the internet..the
escenario is completely different from the zapatistas in mexico.

right now those groups [guerrila, autodefensas, narcos] are
considered by the U.S>>NATO as terrorist groups..what means what
anyone can expect, worldwide war against terrorism..pff

all those conflicts have a total lack of sense to me right now..is
impossible to understand anything after such brutallity.

peace.

alejo