[spectre] re: take over

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:25:09 +0800

I agree with Jeremy=2E There are already sites that compiles info,
pointing to them is more interesting than starting a new thing that
would be redundant anyway=2E

Annick

Jeremy Welsh wrote:
>=20
> luci, chris, annick etc=2E
>=20
> yes, all help and advice is welcome=2E Yes, setting up a server/site/inter=
face is
> a big job, and yes, som kind of editorial filter would be a good diea=2E  =
As you
> say, Chris, there is quite a lot of stuff online already, so I guess we ca=
> srtat by posting refences to existing materials/adresses, and also book li=
sts
> etc=2E for those who have established syllabi in digital media=2E
>=20
> For the time being, maybe posting to Spectre is enough - everyone can coll=
ect
> material from the list until such time as someone is in a position to gath=
er it
> all on one site ?
>=20
> Jeremy

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern=2Eorg
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern=2Eorg)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T=2EShirt / Achetez un T=2EShirt
http://www=2Ezero23=2Ecom/leo/leo=2Ehtm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la re=
vue
http://www=2Ecdemusic=2Eorg/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76