Fw: [spectre] BERLUSCONIMANIA + TAKE OVER

Michael Benson Michael Benson" <michael.benson@pristop.si
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:46:39 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C149F1.00FCD480

Originally sent Friday...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Benson <michael.benson@pristop.si>
To: spectre@mikrolisten.de <spectre@mikrolisten.de>
Cc: md3169@mclink.it <md3169@mclink.it>
Date: Friday, September 28, 2001 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [spectre] BERLUSCONIMANIA + TAKE OVER

Speaking of BERLUSCONIMANIA, according to my trusty daily paper =
Berlusconi said everything Lorenzo quoted -- but then he also went on =
and specifically talked about how it was the good fortune of the west to =
have conquered many barbarian cultures, that this had happened also with =
the fall of the Eastern Bloc, that a number of Muslim countries had also =
so fallen, but unfortunately there are still quite a few living in the =
middle ages... All of which raises the question of what century he\s =
living in.

Never thought I'd be nostalgic for the Italian presidents who were =
merely in the pocket of the mob.=20

MB