[spectre] Shop Mandiberg Announces its Completion

Michael Mandiberg Michael@Mandiberg.com
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:00:45 -0800

LOS ANGELES, California - Midnight, December 31, 2001 -  Michael
Mandiberg Inc. rang in the new year with the completion of its
yearlong identity marketplace, Shop Mandiberg
(http://www.Mandiberg.com).  Shop Mandiberg launched on January 1st,
and completed yearlong cycle with a two week long store wide 20% off
sale just in time for the holiday shopping blitz.  With strong
holiday sales propelled by the discount, Shop Mandiberg rounded out
the year with a robust total of 101 items sold out of roughly 500
items for sale.

Though Shop Mandiberg is closing for business, the site will remain
online as an archive of how it appeared on its final day of business,
with the purchase button removed.

We at Michael Mandiberg Inc. would like wish everyone a happy new
year, and to thank everyone who came to Shop Mandiberg, and
especially those customers who participated by making a purchase from
our inventory. We look forward to serving you in the future, in new
and stimulating ways. Stay tuned for some exciting new productions
this spring.

Shop Mandiberg
http://www.mandiberg.com

Michael Mandiberg Freelance Conceptual Artist
http://www.mandiberg.com/time/

Press Releases and Coverage page
http://www.mandiberg.com/includes/press.shtml

NOTE TO EDITORS: Shop Mandiberg welcomes press inquiries, and
encourages the redistribution of this press release.  For further
inquiries, and additional information, please email at
Press@Mandiberg.com.

=A9 2001 Michael Mandiberg, Inc. All rights reserved. Shop Mandiberg,
Mandiberg.com and the Shop Mandiberg logo are either registered
trademarks or trademarks of Mandiberg.com. Other company and product
names may be trademarks of their respective owners.