[spectre] Re: [spectre]

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:49:51 +0800

Are we going to start again the fight ? I don't understand : we  have
agreed upon a policy among the Spectre list, why should it be
reconsidered now ? The rules were clear and written, everyone could read
them, we agreed about them or no one said he or she was against, so I
don't understand that now that Andreas is just applying the rules, we
start disagreeing .... What have I missed ?

Annick