[spectre] ...Baltic Biennial_I.N.U.I.T. Kunsthalle_Hamburg

Vanessa Black inuit@canada.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:50:07 +0200

 ____________________________________

 I.N.U.I.T.
 Kunsthalle presents

 <http://www.societyofcontrol.com/whitecube/inuit>...BALTIC BIENNIAL
   June 3 to July 20

 You are cordially invited on Sunday, June 2, 2002, to the opening at 19.00

 Artists:
 60=B0 N Kapp Falaffel (The K=E4se brothers Kasper, Jesper and Jonathan)
Legoland DK /
 AMIGA Riga LV / Polly Blond Stockholm S /  Mikhailev Buffer Kaliningrad RUS=
 /
 Ritlinka Dressing St. Petersburg RUS / Idi Emin Rostock D / Munchey
Edvardsen Bergen N /
 David Hockey-BlueLainen Helsinki FIN / Doris Jelzin Szczecin PL / Edvard
Krieg Kiel D /
 Leva Liive Vilnius LIT / Ola Motor-Ericsson Malm=F6 S / Fritjof Nonsense
Copenhagen DK /
 Zigmarek Polka Gdansk PL / Piroger Snuff Turku FIN / Bitten Tei Aarhus DK /
 Ilona Trump Tallin EST / Andr=E9 van Dalen Gothenburg S

 | I.N.U.I.T. | KOOPSTR. 1 | D-20144  HAMBURG | +49-40-4103509 |

 Opening hours from June 3 to June 9, 16.00 to19.00, and from June 10 to
July 20, by appointment only.

 supported by iMACHT

 I.N.U.I.T. Kunsthalle ist weder durch die Kulturbeh=F6rde Hamburg noch durc=
den Kunstfonds Bonn unterst=FCtzt.
 I.N.U.I.T. Kunsthalle er ikke st=F8ttet av NOCA (Norwegian Contemporary Art=
)
eller Norsk kulturr=E5d.
 ____________________________________

 Please visit our website for >further information
<http://www.societyofcontrol.com/whitecube/inuit>www.societyofcontrol.com/wh=
itec
ube/inuit

 Please note:

 The purpose of this website and this mailing list is to provide
information about the state of the fine arts of today and to create an
interest in discussing its aesthetics and its politics.

 Please feel free to mail us at any time.
 We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail.
 If you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE.
 Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is not intended, uncool and not at
all our style.