[spectre] Interview Yourself - Sizzling Summer Interview Update!

Amy Alexander plagiari@plagiarist.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

http://plagiarist.org/iy
Interview Yourself Announces Fairly Recent Interviews!

We at the Plagiarist.org Occasional Update Time Service (POUTS) are
pleased to announce these fairly recent additions to the Interview
Yourself Literary Archive!  (IY-La!) We also add our sincere apologies for
not getting these posted sooner - some of these [we|a]re quite timely; but
we missed their arrival in the Plagiarist Mailbag... We at Plagiarist.org
will try to be more organized in the future!

At any rate, we are pleased to announce these belated additions to the
Archive:

Antoine Moreau as interviewed by Antoine Moreau
nekada_n.tosic as interviewed by nekada_n.tosic
and
llll-llll-llll.com as interviewed by llll-llll-llll.com

Remember, Interviews are accepted (and posted) on a rolling basis at
interview@plagiarist.org

-----
Join the Web Celebs at Interview Yourself... Celebrity interviews just
like Warhol used to do 'em.... only cheaper.

....IY-IY-IY-IY-IY-IY...Interview Yourself Interview Yourself Interview
Yourself....

-@

--
plagiarist.org
Recontextualizing script-kiddyism as net-art for over 1/20 of a century.