[spectre] Re: terra forming? living on other planets?

Vali Djordjevic valid@sero.org
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:26:09 +0200

there was a project from an artist and a scientist who made a film about
terraforming mike tyler and jos mol called "Nostoc/Terraformers". It was
part on an exhibition in Amsterdam 1998 called Formule2. I just read it in
the catalogue so I can't say much else about it.
best
         vali