[spectre] Furthernoise is here...

info@furtherfield.org info@furtherfield.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 19:12:57 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_013C_01C1F20D.5E253D40

Furthernoise is pleased to announce.a new experience in audio perception

Furthernoise is an independent and explorative audio, archive, serving =
as a platform to declare contemporary digital noise, music, spoken word =
and soundscapes. Discovering new territories of expression using sound =
as the primary medium.=20

We have a diverse array of artists and groups who are pushing their work =
further than the traditional remit of corporate controlled clich=E9s. We =
have no limits as imagination is our true liberation and adventure is =
the key for realization and re-interpretation of new terrains that =
communicate via sound.

The first group of artists on furthernoise are featured below.Defrag, =
Ouch! Those Monkeys, Flipside, Phoebus, Mac Dunlop, Roger Mills, Charles =
C Goff 111, Marc Garrett, Miranda Matthews, Paul Burnell, Salon Combat, =
New Ape & the Eternals, Paul Glazier...

So visit and enjoy the Noise.http://www.furthernoise.org

For more info or possible submissions contact: info@furthernoise.org

------=_NextPart_000_013C_01C1F20D.5E253D40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><B>
<P><FONT face=3DArial>Furthernoise is pleased to announce=85a new =
experience in=20
audio perception</FONT></P><FONT face=3DArial>
<P>Furthernoise</B> is an independent and explorative audio, archive, =
serving as=20
a platform to declare contemporary digital noise, music, spoken word and =

soundscapes. Discovering new territories of expression using sound as =
the=20
primary medium. </P>
<P>We have a diverse array of artists and groups who are pushing their =
work=20
further than the traditional remit of corporate controlled clich=E9s. We =
have no=20
limits as imagination is our true liberation and adventure is the key =
for=20
realization and re-interpretation of new terrains that communicate via=20
sound.</P>
<P>The first group of artists on furthernoise are featured =
below=85Defrag, Ouch!=20
Those Monkeys, Flipside, Phoebus, Mac Dunlop, Roger Mills, Charles C =
Goff 111,=20
Marc Garrett, Miranda Matthews, Paul Burnell, Salon Combat, New Ape =
&amp; the=20
Eternals, Paul Glazier...</P>
<P>So visit and enjoy the Noise=85</FONT><U><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#0000ff>http://www.furthernoise.org</P></U></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial>
<P>For more info or possible submissions contact:=20
info@furthernoise.org</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial></B></FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:syndicate@anart.no"></A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_013C_01C1F20D.5E253D40--