[spectre] Finally, it's art!

jaromil jaromil@dyne.org
Thu, 9 May 2002 18:12:35 +0200

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:15:13PM -0700, The Reason Police wrote:

> http://www.reasonpolice.com/PartyTime

your sarcasm is confusing me;

inquisition campaigns in italy have been raging against supposed cases
of pedofily on the net, being just a witch hunting aimed to normalize
the practice of censorship in that media.

in my experience, in mediatic inquisitions against pedofily, has been
never addressed some real traffic happening on usenet circuits, instead
in Italy we had cases like the LutherBlisset's book "Lasciate che i
bimbi" or the censorship on thing.net rome of a net-art piece by
Francesca da Rimini, to mention just a few.

i don't really feel the position taken in washington will make it any
better; but IMHO your sarcasm is yet another stupid way to accuse the
witches being burned in our squares.

--
jaromil  ][   http://dyne.org   ][  GnuPG _key__id_
EDEE F1B9 DC92 76C0 6D46  D77A 58B0 82D6 (5B6E 6D97)