[spectre] Electrohype 2002 - October 23 - 27 - Malmo, Sweden

Lars Gustav Midboe lars.midboe@ELECTROHYPE.ORG
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:26:29 +0200

Electrohype 2002 - October 23 - 27
Malmo, Sweden

Exhibition - INTERPLAY
October 23 - 27

The exhibition will present a wide range of computer-based art works,
created by 16 different Nordic and International artists and artist
groups. The exhibition is shown at two different venues
Carolinahallen and Malmo Konsthall.

Please visit our web site for further presentation of the
participating artists.

Artists:
Laura Beloff/Erich Berger, Thomas Broom=E9, Andrew C. Bulhak, Helen
Evans/Heiko Hansen, Rikard Lundstedt, Lisa Jevbratt, Ellen R=F8ed,
=46ederico Muelas, Morten Schj=F8dt/ Peter Thillemann/Theis Barenkopf
Dinesen/Anne Dorthe Christiansen/Oncotype/Subsilo, Paul Smith/Vicky
Isley, C. Anders Wall=E9n, Gisle Fr=F8ysland, John F. Simon Jr., Marek
Walczak/Martin Wattenberg, Victor Vina, Magnus Wassborg

The exhibition opens on Wednesday October 23rd and will run to Sunday
evening October 27th.

Conference - Art and software - software as art
October 24 - 25

In connection to the Electrohype 2002 exhibition we are also
organizing a two-day conference focusing on questions related to
software and art and software as art.
The conference will present lectures with a concluding panel
consisting of artists and theorists. We will invite artists who write
their own software, artists working close to programmers and
theorists who closely follow the development in computer based art.
The conference will be held in English.

Lectures
Josephine Bosma, Thomas Broom=E9, Boredomresearch, Laura Beloff, John
=46. Simon jr., Andreas Broegger, Martin Howse

Please visit our web site for program and registration form for the conferen=
ce.
http://www.electrohype.org

Note: There are a limited number of seats at the conference, we
recommend you to make your registration soon.

Performance - Artificial Paradises - ap02
=46riday October 25

On Friday night, October the 25th, the British artist group will give
their performance ap02 at Rooseum Center for Contemporary Art here in
Malmo.

This will be a full evening event supported by DJ. Frans Gilberg. The
event is a co-operation with Starfield Simulation - forum for
electronica . This will be a unique opportunity to experience a
visual and aural performance where art and technology, code and
computers merge into a total experience.

You find more information at http://www.electrohype.org

Best regards
Electrohype

If you encounter problems with this mail address please notify me at
electrohype@swipnet.se
Lars Gustav Midboe  <lars.midboe@electrohype.org> www.electrohype.org
  Electrohype office +46 40 780 20      mobil/tel:+ 46 705  198817
  Electrohypes kansli 040 - 78020         mobil/tel:+  0705  198817