[spectre] adf-photo

zemos98.org info@zemos98.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:55:18 +0200

ADF Photo Gallery presents "The song of the body".

This exhibition is a part of the trilogy (The Resonant Image, Membra and The
song of the body) that lower the generic title of The signs of the body, the
artist Francisco Acosta has carried out on the subject of the body along the
last three years. The author used diverse techniques, from the drawing to
the video-installation, and today we present you the last one in a
fragmentary way.

In our portfolios section we present a new selection with works of Illya
Alvarado (Mexico), Lalo Martinez (Spain), Eduardo Segura (Argentina) and
Philippe Pico (France).

http://www.adf-photo.org