[spectre] zizek radio interview

geert lovink geert at desk.nl
Mon Apr 14 20:12:09 CEST 2003

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:58:27 -0400
To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org>
From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
Subject: [lbo-talk] Radio Slavoj

Ok, my interview with Slavoj Zizek is in the can, and will run on my
show this Thursday, 5-6 PM NYC time, WBAI 99.5 FM NYC and on the web
at <http://www.wbai.org>. He talks in this interview about the war on
Iraq, just what's different about the Bush version of American
imperialism, the role of fantasy in politics (e.g., the entirely
false but widely popular belief that Saddam was behind 9/11), and a
million other things in an interview that will take up the entire
show.

If you miss it live, it'll be up on the web late Thursday/early Friday.

Doug