[spectre] Open letter re: conviction of Dorota Nieznalska

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Fri Aug 15 15:50:55 CEST 2003

[we had to omit the attachments from this post, but the images can be
viewed online at http://www.spam.art.pl/nieznalska/ ; -a]

Dear Friends and collegues,

art in Poland is facing a lot of pressures and attempts of censorship
by public, cleric and corporate bodies. But the court case against
Dorota Nieznalska is extremely dangerous as it sets up a precedent of
consoring art and artists by courts.

I strongly urge you to sign this letter or just say that you agree to
add your name to the list -  and send it back to
<mailto:wyspa_mode at wp.pl>wyspa_mode at wp.pl .

With best regards,

Piotr Rypson

Dear Friends,
below you will find the description of the court case against artist
Nieznalska and a reproduction of the piece - so you can get a closer
picture of what happened.
best regards,
dr Piotr Rypson
mindworx Polska