[spectre] Re: going ... ? U-TOPOS - TIRANA BIENNALE 2

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Tue Aug 19 18:18:36 CEST 2003

dear stephen,

i have been thinking about going, too ... i was looking at the
photographs from our Pyramedia excursion in 98 and am very curious to
see tirana again. the opening weekend is impossible for me because of
Next 5 Minutes (Amsterdam), but the last weekend in september or the
first in october might be possible.

anybody else?

greetings,
-a