[spectre] spectre meeting in Venice, Sat 14 June, 14-18h

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Thu Jun 5 15:46:27 CEST 2003

Dear Spectres,

for those of you planning to come to the Venice Biennale, we will
meet for a picnic on the lawn in front of the pavillion of
Serbia/Montenegro on Saturday 14 June between 14.00 - 18.00 hrs.

the exhibition there will open at 14.00 (see next message), so there
will be a crowd at first, but we thought it would be a nice context
to meet in, esp. because it is in the giardini, romania is next door,
and there is a garden that we can squat.

look in, drop out,

greetings from

Inke & Andreas