[spectre] INTIMACY . BEYOND MEDIA/OLTRE I MEDIA 03 . call for submissions

iMage image at architettura.it
Fri Jun 27 17:26:22 CEST 2003

University of Florence - Faculty of Architecture
TAeD Department "Pierluigi Spadolini"

iMage, viewpoints on architecture

BEYOND MEDIA/OLTRE I MEDIA 03
7. international festival of architecture in video

I N T I M A C Y

international conference > October 2-5, 2003
Florence - Ospedale degli Innocenti, Salone Brunelleschiano

exhibitions > October 3-26, 2003
workshop > October 7-26, 20

deadline > June 30, 2003

    THE FESTIVAL

BEYOND MEDIA, OLTRE I MEDIA is an yearly event promoted by the
Department TAeD "Pierluigi Spadolini" of the University of Florence,
curated by Marco Brizzi and organized by iMage. The festival has been
observing since 1997 the advance of multimedia devices in the field
of architecture by evaluating their impact on contemporary
architectural production and by promoting quality and research in the
development of communication media for design projects.

Besides its institutional site, the Ospedale degli Innocenti, where
the selected works will be presented and the talk shows and the
international congress will be held, this year the Alcatraz space of
Leopolda Station will become the scenario of an unprecedented
exhibition set for the the best designers of works able to
acknowledge the impact and disclose the most significant consequences
of the transformations brought about by the new communication media.

The call for entries can be read on the website www.architettura.it.
We invite all designers and authors who are interested in taking part
in the edition of the festival to contact iMage at their earliest
convenience, given the approaching deadline.

    INFORMATION

iMage - BEYOND MEDIA/OLTRE I MEDIA 03
via Scipione Ammirato 82
50136 Firenze, ITALIA
tel +39 055 666316
fax +39 055 6241253
image at architettura.it
http://www.architettura.it/image

* If you want to remove yourself from the mailing list of iMage, you can send
an email to image at architettura.it including the word 'remove' in the subject.