[spectre] ANNOUNCING: mez@boringart.com

][mez][ netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Fri Mar 7 11:52:04 CET 2003

___
Boring Art proudly presents mez at boringart.com

pro][tean][.lapsing.txts
.

With a critical presence of mind net.wurker][mez][ researches structures of
language, inter alia; far beyond from the perspectives of Wittgenstein,
Barthes, Kristeva or Derrida. With a wit and acuity the code of the visual
mezangelles simultaneously slices and intertwines the semiotic and semantic
discourses to coexist within the riveting structure of art'wurk' in a very
unconcized and evokingly pleasurable forms of 'all the _texts_' .

hence, dictum sapienti sat est - respice finem .. are you ready for a sneak
preview ??

---

{i. am. [trapped. in. seizure.
language. |

part girl| [part][ial][
boy ()

c|or|e [war][e][s

][fairy f][ [lossed chip & coded
dale |

. . .... .....
net.wurker][mez][
.][E][mot][E][ion capt][l][ure.goes.here.
xXXx
./.

---

[TXT]
::][syn][tax.onomic bone-like language
::ab][c][ode searching vs t][crunc][hickening syntax
::body clo][cks][g.gages
::new ][sub][genreism
::har][de][mon][ic][y balancing

. . .... .....
blind [t]rusting.txt
.
.
*star[.dot]*star

Subject: mETA<tagged n dangerous>stasize

[21:11] <log> AltX claims that the imprint brings to web-readers a
must-have library of uncategorizable writing being produced by some of the
most provocative artists in contemporary new media culture

---

[21:19] <Alan_Sondheim> I think of Mez' and my work, some of which is in
the email list "format" - and I know for myself how hard it is to republish
or recapitulate this -
[21:20] <][mez][> egg.actly alan. my contribution that's n.cluded in the
Hard-Code ebook was not the mezanglled version that i n.dicated but the
translated version...again, that recourse to traditionality even here....

(r2) !:
[21:29] *** ][mez][ has quit IRC (QUIT: .i.dream.the.n e X ][t][ us. )

. . .... .....
net.coder][mez][
.net.c][haracter][o.ding][!][. ..

Subject: _net.code(r2) !: November 4th 2001:_

---

][mez][ says, "...all the _texts_ [and I use this term 2 n.clude the whole
shebang, not just the typed components] should be able 2 b negotiated [in
terms of meaning] from the very email core that I have constructed
ini.tially, in ut][n][e][t][ro.........but I find that ppl r reluctant 2 do

_net.code(r3) !: Sunday April 21 2002 :_

---

More ? pro][tean][.lapsing.txts [ http://www.boringart.com ]
06/03/03-07/04/03 and remember; is your life Boring enough !!

Maria Tjader-Knight AD Curator BoringArt