[spectre] V2_: two new publications

marije marije at v2.nl
Wed Sep 10 17:43:44 CEST 2003

Now available in the V2_Store:

Book: 'My First Recession, Critical Internet Culture in Transition' by
Geert Lovink
Published by V2_ and NAi Publishers
ISBN 90-5662-353-2
Price: 22,50 euro (shipping costs excluded)

DVD: 'DEAF03 Data Knitting'
Produced by V2_
Price: 15 euro (shipping costs excluded)

More information on: http://publishing.v2.nl

You can purchase the publications by sending an e-mail to <store at v2.nl>
mentioning the title, the amount and the following data: (company) name,
contact person, address, zip code, city, phone number and e-mail address.
You then will receive your order and invoice as soon as possible.

On the occasion of the publication of 'My First Recession' there will be a
book presentation during Next 5 Minutes 4, International Festival of
Tactical Media.