[spectre] Italian Style

domiziana giordano domiziana at digitalsistersindeed.org
Sat Apr 3 16:26:39 CEST 2004

Dear all,

Given the great deal of information the international press publishes about
the Italian Government, I would like to contribute myself  giving you the
chance to look with your own eyes at those politicians faces which are
running now this Country.

In the following url -

http://www.dagospia.com/round.php3

You'll have the terrific chance to witness the average expression of the
taste that does not only pins down the style of this site, but contemporary
Italian Top of the Pops Italian Male Catholic Sciovinistic Taste that it
could be easily describe with an expression that seems expressly made it:
"They've got a lot of taste, and all of it's bad!"

Nevertheless the url has cross-party gossips therefore it's not all to be
blamed.  We actually have to thanks them to have giving us the chance to
witness Bush's closer friend Berlusconi and his entourage.

If by chance you think to have got in a Medellin Cartello's party in Bogota
instead, don¹t give up to fast.. There were no mistake! It's all real!

SPAM -SPAM- SPAM- SPAM-

!!!!!!!The actual government IT HAS BEEN POSSIBLE THANKS TO the previous
left wing administration that, making a superb political strategy, did
nothing to stop Berlusconi's interest conflicts but actually giving him time
to win the elections !!!!!!!!