[spectre] right of answer trans-list

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Tue Apr 27 17:14:43 CEST 2004

Sorry friends, but politics become a radical art as culture practice.

There is actually an exception depending  the chance of the humor from
certain moderators to accept the posts to nettime.fr. Who hold the property
of nettime.fr since the dissolution of samizdat collective, which they have
announced since any months?  they have never told it. While the list is
dying as media a bit more any day , we are loosing our major french-speaking
support arising the sectarism or partisan opportunities. So we would need a
great and generalist french-speaking list without exclusive about other
languages, but agreeing such as syndicate or spectre from the most  little
to the highest or essays in art and in any fields as local and global
culture.

But same time it would appear at last a strange shrinkage or indifferent
evolution of nettime-l. I regret that it would be rather impossible to get a
right of answer on nettime-l after anyway. While before  this list was among
all the non-specialized lists on the digital development, the communication,
the arts and the philosophy, or even the sciences compared to the culture,
was the most opened to the critical political vision. For example on
"Empyre" they prescribe to post politics on nettime-l.
But soon it will not have an object anymore except a single politics (maybe)
or the game in rappports of force towards a single tendency which will be
ready to merge all the thoughts not being their own one in the treatment
that it will reserve for them. We have already seen it in the history which
precedes us since the 30s till the end of the XXè century among which some
people of us can still testify.

If front of medias of the "Empire" re-centralizing everywher as power since
two years, we loose our alternative virtual but real medias or not use them
for the most, even defying control (we still are all controled): what we
could do or turning back to 1917 year ? Or you have to invent a new strategy
of desappearence of any posts from  the server lists to the global search
engines. In which it could be a renewing opportunity to get free front of
the control of the control of the control of thecontrol... and you see what
I mean.

I tell for example on such a retort  the one which I face below  - but that
I can make on the other lists only, as I was censored after  the original
post.

In a sense it is the second time at me, twice about Battisti (another
correspondent in Manchester had answered offensively and with a particularly
sensitive male chauvinist violence at the level of the tone). Now I do not
see in which name of fault from the Left bank  - or a selection between
politically correct visions on politics thinking that one insubmissed ansd
especially  insubmissed in matter of doctrin would be abandon as equal front
of extreme right on Right and Law. The same historitical question repeating
as a trauma on an anart and Lenin and Trotsky division after the prime
moment of the soviets.

Front of  enigmatics or unusual concepts or metaphore list nettime-l
privilege answers clearly reactionnary and one-sided thinking oriented, that
gives the last word on the posts which ask on the contrary for a debate.

The difficulty of the language itself could not be one of the moderator
options rather for a totalitarian formulation if it is clearly expressed;
that appears to me an ethical specious and corporatist argument of selection
from the ethnical point of view of fomination that designs exactly one
appearence of the multiform of racisme...

Hope that I would do a mistake cause misunderstanding, really. Let us go and
see.

Sorry on my English -I am just a little "bad" frenchie but in a defy to
answer... Nevertheless as I try being understood.