[spectre] 5th international computer arts festival, Nova Gorica

Inke Arns inke.arns at snafu.de
Mon Aug 2 10:34:43 CEST 2004

Date sent: Sun 1 Aug 2004 21:45:57 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Natasa Petresin" <petresin at mail.ljudmila.org>

Dear friends and colleagues,

In December 2004 the 5th international computer arts festival in Nova
Gorica in Slovenia takes place, which I will be co-curating together
with Dunja Kukovec. The exhibition which will show the projects by
the invited artists as well as the selection of the submitted
projects, and is called 'Location 0 = infinite'. Please find below
the general information on the festival, about the concept and the
call for submission (deadline is October 1st). I would much
appreciate if you forward the information to the interested. Thank
you in advance and best regards, Natasa

general on the festival Pixxelpoint:
http://www.pixxelpoint.org/

concept 'Location 0 = infinite':