[spectre] public and private revisted

shu lea cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 20:45:49 CET 2004

my message to reihhard was meant to be personal.
but it is all out in the open, oh, might as well.
attack, critique, sorry to use such strong word.
maybe spectre can use some argument.
a revisit to the domain of private and public?

just one note, in response to reinhard's comment
i would like to add to the list.
milk as milk-
The study in africa did find that babies contracted
AIDS through sucking milk from the HIV virus infected
mothers... thus the wide spread among babies.
(maybe this explain why the AIDS number in africa)
(senseless art sensible reading)
(over-interpretation justify and salvage)
(critical reading is desired )

Political incorrect is a forbidden zone for the others.
allow me to indulge.

thanks for all the input.

regards

sl