[spectre] Extending the Spectre to the Ukraine

luc kendo zire at post.sk
Wed Dec 15 15:02:57 CET 2004

Eric as you wrote - you are a dreamer ;) Media Art as a long arm of the Western Establishment - that is a magnificient and provocative idea, certainly requiring a high level of imagination, and so to say, dellusions.

gnd/

________
Svetova kniznica SME - literarne klenoty 20. storocia - http://knihy.sme.sk