[spectre] IPD (Interactive Parental Digitizer)

Jane Crayton Jane.Crayton at colorado.edu
Wed Dec 22 00:51:52 CET 2004

Announcing the release of my new net_art piece IPD (Interactive Parental
Digitizer). This interactive piece of art came to me after my experience at
BurningMan with my 7 year old son "CusKid". I used several different softwares
to create the piece including Flash, Adobe Premiere and Keyworx. Please let me
know what you think of the piece. I plan to continue the piece as an ongoing
interactive for my parenting questions, etc...
have fun,

--
Jane Crayton
University of Colorado/Boulder

New Horizons
"gravity defies my mind
moon creates the time
jupiter and pluto align
dust defines mankind"

Want a Free Ipod, it worked for me so try it yours self and see if you can get
one too....
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13224341