[spectre] System Heroes ... (part I?)

stephen kovats kovats at intertwilight.net
Fri Jul 30 19:28:58 CEST 2004

hi all,

apparently today is - as is every last Friday of July ...

'World System Administrator Appreciation Day'

< According to http://www.sysadminday.com/

'System Administrators are the unsung heroes of any company who work
tirelessly behind the scene to keep the wheels turning smoothly. So on
System Administrator Appreciation Day, reach out to your friends/ colleagues
with a note of appreciation and boot up their day in style.' >

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, to keep 'the' system open they
bravely venture into the frays of the darkest of fibers fearlessly rising to
imcomprehensible challenges beyond our wildest imaginative grasps ...

This is serious stuff, but we must not stop solely at the indispensible
SysAdmin. Let ... let us find and treat all System Heroes to a special day

perhaps UDDH: Universal Day of the Desire to be a Hacker

and surely there are more ...

cheers,

- sk

V2_Institute for the Unstable Media
DEAF04 AFFECTIVE TURBULENCE; The Art of Open Systems
Rotterdam November 09 - 21, 2004
www.v2.nl