[spectre] International Support Letter for Steven Kurtz / CAE

Barbara Lattanzi threads at wildernesspuppets.net
Wed Jun 2 02:06:28 CEST 2004

Hello Eric.

I think that you are right on target with the initiative you suggest.

I also suggest that many more people linking to the biotech materials on
the CAE website, plus absorbing deeply and spreading understanding of and
enthusiasm for CAE's work - like a seeds in the wind - will be the most
effective gesture of all.

http://www.critical-art.net/

Barbara Lattanzi
www.wildernesspuppets.net