[spectre] Re: (no subject)

caitlin e. berrigan caitlin at membrana.us
Sun Jun 6 03:14:14 CEST 2004

What a drag. So far I've heard nothing of it here (in the US), but I
could be wrong. However, on a happier note, the National Public Radio
in the US *actually* reported that thousands of Italians marched in
Rome, and even played a sound clip of them yelling "Bush Go Home!"
This, my friends, is remarkable for US media.

Caitlin

At 2:14 AM +0200 6/6/04, Louise Desrenards wrote:
>Just notice and tell me how not a word in the News could appear regarding
>the marching protest against Bush in Paris last evening. But there was a
>mass of people in the street and later in the night I have heard the sirens
>of the police cars.
>
>Since a year France Press Agency is hold by a group thanks President Chirac.
>
>L.

(o)

http://www.membrana.us