[spectre] oh ye miserable european artists, go west!

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Tue Jun 8 12:41:26 CEST 2004

Don't take care, Andreas, with the next visas over down by the Patriot Act,
European artists will re-come back from the american Eldorado... We would
better make prepare the conditions of the political refuge of the American
artists in Europe for the future, begenning to make break Europe with the
solidarity of the Euro patriot act to the original Patriot Act.

L.