[spectre] READ_ME 2004: info update

olga goriunova og at dxlab.org
Thu Mar 4 17:47:47 CET 2004

                         READ_ME 2004
                    software art festival
                           /        \
                          /          \
     Software Art and Cultures      Runme-Dorkbot
            conference               city camp
           23-24 August             25-27 August

                         Aarhus, Denmark

URLS:
Read_Me 2004: http://readme.runme.org
Software Art and Cultures Conference:
http://readme.runme.org/conference
Runme Dorkbot City Camp
http://readme.runme.org/camp (coming soon)

On the Software Art and Cultures Conference:

Dear All,
The deadline for submission of abstracts is over (1 of March). Everyone
who have submitted abstracts or papers to Olga Goriunova
and/or Soeren Pold should have got the confirmation by now. If because
of some reason you didn't, please, re-send your abstract to:
readme at runme.org
Although the deadline has passed and we have received an overwhelming number
of abstracts and papers, you still have some days for late submission.
We'll be happy to receive them during this week.