[spectre] otherwise the culture | global Gavroche

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun May 9 02:11:01 CEST 2004

Dedicated to   g l o b a l   G a v r o c h e  ^

GO, FRIENDS, IT IS THE TIME OF THE RECONCENTRATION
FOR CESARE BATTISTI

In May 12th, 2004 in Paris
and somewhere else
gatherings during the lawsuit from 17 hours

Paris, the meeting is in front of the law court,
we shall spend the information of the other places as one goes along^
(according to reception of this information)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvv

The altermedia book by Fred Vargas encouraged by Claude Mesplède,
(our actual Léon-Paul Fargue of the writers of the Black genre),
will be sale in the first bookshops as a rule from Monday, rarely,

from May 21st completely!!!
we shall give you the link at time

Will support and will help to support of popular energy based on
a just piece of information clearing its own road, the expectation
of the verdict, the delay of which can be from two to three weeks
or more after the last meeting in the courtroom

Ask your bookseller, if he does not have it, please suggest
to him to worry order:

" The truth on Cesare Battisti ",
texts and documents collected by Fred Vargas,
éd. Viviane Hamy, Paris, in April, 2004

7 euro
to pay the cost of the publishing and the surplus for lawyers
working on the file of the Italian refugees since 1990, them who are
not ready to have finished it on the local duty and the law compared
to the European rights (and mutually...)

In the train where Europe of the unitarian control spins in our back
even before the next elections to Brussels!

To see e-mails with the texts of broadcasting in the next days
it will be spoken about it in newspapers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

C E S A R E      B A T T I S T I

BEHIND WHOSE NAME,
IF WE MAKE A SUCCESS,

NEW CHANCES FOR THE LIBERTIES IN EUROPE WILL BE LINKED

IN THE RESPECT FOR the ETHICAL DUTY OF THE PEOPLES
AND FOR THE CITIZENS -AND FOR THEIR SYMBOLIC VARIETY:

SAY OTHERWISE THE CULTURE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let us be not afraid of winning what we begin
that it is about art or about politics
The creation is everywhere
it has to mark the territory of its autonomy

which confers all powerness including
to institute front of Power !!!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
COURAGE FRIENDS IT IS NOT TO HOLD A PARTISAN FIGHT
FOR EITHER AGAINST A PERSON OR A PERSONALITY
NOR FOR THE GOOD OR THE EVIL
OF WHICH WE SAW WELL OR IT CAN LEAD WORST IN THE ACTUAL (IRAQ)

THAT DE F E N S E    F O R    B A T T I S T I

AGAINST THE EXTRADITION
IT IS TO GROW IN FRONT OF MEDIA OF THE TRADERS OF WEAPONS
AND WITHOUT SUBMISSION UNDER ITS MANIPULATIONS

borning TO not BE AFRAID OF FIGHTING THEIR DISINFORMATION
Including IN THEIR OWN COLUMNS AND FORUMS

BORN NOT TO LEGITIMIZE THE DIVISION EASY TO BASE ON THE DIFFERENCES

TO GUARD ITS DIFFERENCE AND TO UNITE IN COMMON NOT FUSION
           IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE O-U-R POWERFUL F_O_R_C_E

Long live the multitude for true - not for party
Long live the autonomy of the thought
Lively critical freedom in front of the law
which is able of joining on the helmet
of the executioners and ethnocides, some is fears left reference!

WITHOUT DISDAINING THOSE of the PARTIES WHO HELP WITH ENERGY OUR FREE
MARCH, GO ON! COPY, STICK, TRANSLATE, SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK
THEM TO MAKE FOLLOW TO THEIR OWN ONES §
LET US LIVE IN THE BIG VACUUM OF OUR NOISE UNTIL THE MATERIAL CITIES RESOUND
WITH ANOTHER SOUND!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It is now, the information war for the popular thought
Now or never in Europe where the control shows the face of ingerence:
WE RESIST TO FINISH WITH SALTY PROJECTS
To finish with its virtual and material political gaols ghosts of
past and of the control in the current reality
against the change, all of which
Europe claims to make our future! But we do not want it.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Please contribute to the biggest possible movement in Europe for Battisti on
May 12th, 2004 and later until the publication of the judgment(sentence)!

Explain on freedom, on right of azylum, on duty of unsubmission, on amnesty
and ask for them in the European Human Rights

Thanks to the foreign friends to help us from their part by a transnational
information campaign in the alternate media
(and in the traditionnal medias if you can)
IF I SAY FRIENDS AND NOT COMPANIONS IT IS FOR BEEN BORN NOT TO SOIL OF
HISTORIC CONNOTATIONS, ON THE CRITICISM OF WHICH, Including IN THE
SAME CAMPS, ALL BEEN BORN ARE NOT ALL RIGHT,
THE UNIT OF the Largest VARIETY of ideas and moves
         IS REQUIRED FOR CESARE BATTISTI

We are the people on the march against the recent neo-liberal theft of the
popular sovereignty
WHICH SIGNS AGAINST THE POPULISM OF THE AUTHORITARIANISMS DEGRADING THE
PEOPLES
                 the flight
For the rise of the intelligence and the maturity citizens

 Calling for the joyful life
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The site which federates all the others and all the information and the
articles:
http://www.vialibre5.com/
Letters http://cesarebattisti.free.fr/

The on-line petition in France is